Monday, June 27, 2011

Mask Clash 1

That's the best title I can make for when i make a post of comparing the My Beauty Diary brand masks and the My Scheming Beauty brand masks T-T so please look forward to them! (●⌒∇⌒●)


MSB Arbutin Whitening Mask vs. MBD Black Pearl Mask


Pros: - contains plenty of serum
- doesn't cause breaking out
- does not clog pores

Cons: - it doesn't whiten like it says :(

Pros: - It whitens (*≧▽≦)
- it evens out your skin tone
- sufficient serum
-makes skin look fresh

Cons: - if used often, might clog pores
- it dries your skin


Overall if your looking for skin whitening then i recommend using MBD's Black Pearl masks just don't use to often because it causes clogged pores ^-^ I usually use a face mask 2-4 times a week if i have time. Also the Black Pearl mask causes under eye to disappear for me :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment