Sunday, July 3, 2011

Popteen Magazine \(o ̄∇ ̄o)/彡☆

Right now I'm somewhere, but i have no idea where because my papa has to go this race for imported cars and my family went together. (If interested, he sells parts for japanese cars and such ^^) There's not much to do around here and to pass time i bought myself Japanese magazines!! yaaaa!~ ^-^


It's Popteen Magazines!
i haven't bought a new issue for a while! but i love their magazines! (●⌒∇⌒●)ノ
I read the ones at home probably 100x ,with exaggeration, but a lot of times!
I love it so much that i want to share it with all of you guys! 
This is where i get my hair color ideas, hairstyle ideas, and facial product ideas!
(o ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄▽ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄o)彡☆


They contain hair tutorials which are really cute and they have great ideas! 


In this issue they have reviews on the different eyelash styles!


For those who love nails, they have nail ideas and styles!


I couldn't find the make up tutorials but they do and in this edition they show the step by step makeup and hair of the models! \(^▽^\)(/^▽^)/



I haven't shown my face at all. (´;ω;`) 
so here's half of my face covered by my shellphone (^-^)b






0 comments:

Post a Comment