Sunday, April 29, 2012

Korean Music Festival 2012


I want to post about my experience so here it is. Basically i copied and pasted it from my tumblr lol


First off me and kacie came around 3:30 since she didnt have class anymore and stuff so we got to go a little early. Once we got there we got free stuff and it got boring fast after we got everything and we were waiting =_=
we got in at 5 to our seats in the pool circle d. Our seats were pretty close not bad, row 5 seats 4 and 5, i kind of liked it better than last year. There were two chinese girls next to us who didnt even cheer at all wtf they should have given us their seats. Like literally all they did was take pics of themselves and text =___=
But it was okay because when the idols came out i was like get the pluck out of my way and i owned that corner of the stage right at the front of the extended stage! It is the best part to be in my opinion kekeke you could see me in the corner too
well anyways before that the concert started, national anthem and all that stuff it was cool and also arirang was ok but they sang in chinese so yeah…. I thought the mc was cute and at that time i didnt know it was son hoyoung :3
Almost forgor lena park she has a nice voice but that guitarist was cute lil
And then everyone else performed lolol The buga boys were pretty good i like their music really pumped up the audience a bit
lee yong i think? A trot singer sang to me so it made me lol xD
and then i think kyung ho went next? And i loved his performance it was idk i liked it a lot xD
and then love and peace lol they were pretty good too x3
Then there was an intermission.
Brown eyed girls came out i think? I wasnt that excited since i saw them already at vegas.
I think namjin performed after? Lol he sang to me and kacie ^^
then mblaq was next, i mean it was a great performance but i feel like they barely did anything… Like i came mainly mblaq but i ended up loving g.o.d. more to tell the truth kekeke They didnt really interact with the fans except joon :3. Whoevr marries him is the luckiest girl on earth!!! I wish it would be me….>.> next time im making a sign for him lol
Oh and i almost forgot when mblaq walked to the extended stage joon and thunders butts were literally in my face lol i should have grabbed them but im a good fangirl ^_^v
And then g.o.d. Performed!!!!! gotta bold that because they were the best. lol i wish i took pics but i was too in the moment @____@ so i hope theres the fan cams and whatnot for me to remember this kkekeke. Son ho young got to sing his solo songs ^^ Lol but son hoyoung is so cute!!! His songs were the best too especially since i was kind alone in the corner lol. and Since i was at the very corner and where they walk it was easy for son hoyoung to see me and when he did he held my hand!!! And not just any holding hands but he uhh idk how to describe it…interlaced his fingers?? Yeah that lol not a high five or me grabbing his hand, but he actually held it all interlacey and stuff @___@ but he did touch my hand quite a lot because he saw me that i kept sticking my hand out. And while he was singing he looked at me right in the eye and smiled at me. yeee i squealed because the song sounded so nice too ^3^ OMFG his smile is cutest and best smile that just completely made my whole kmf concert and even better is that he looked at me x3 g.o.d.’s performance was the best good thing they were last to perform because they made it the best end!  I touched all of g.o.d. kekekek I love them and even better i disnt know that was son hoyoung!! he looked familiar but i couldnt remember! But then i it was him and ive been a fan of him ever since i started liking kpop wih his song “i know”. It made it even more meaningful ^___^ The ending was eh they didnt sing arirang and they didnt walk so i was sad but seriouslly son hoyoung made it better than last year x3


yay a photo before it started and thats all the pictures i got, one me and kacie.


0 comments:

Post a Comment