Sunday, July 3, 2011

Popteen Magazine \(o ̄∇ ̄o)/彡☆

Right now I'm somewhere, but i have no idea where because my papa has to go this race for imported cars and my family went together. (If interested, he sells parts for japanese cars and such ^^) There's not much to do around here and to pass time i bought myself Japanese magazines!! yaaaa!~ ^-^


It's Popteen Magazines!
i haven't bought a new issue for a while! but i love their magazines! (●⌒∇⌒●)ノ
I read the ones at home probably 100x ,with exaggeration, but a lot of times!
I love it so much that i want to share it with all of you guys! 
This is where i get my hair color ideas, hairstyle ideas, and facial product ideas!
(o ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄▽ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄o)彡☆


They contain hair tutorials which are really cute and they have great ideas! ☆


In this issue they have reviews on the different eyelash styles!


For those who love nails, they have nail ideas and styles!


I couldn't find the make up tutorials but they do and in this edition they show the step by step makeup and hair of the models! \(^▽^\)(/^▽^)/



I haven't shown my face at all. (´;ω;`) 
so here's half of my face covered by my shellphone (^-^)b






0 comments:

Post a Comment